Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter
AC-30® Drinking Water System - 4 Stage Filtration
- Saves money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Go Green by eliminating wasteful plastic bottles
- Improve the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, recipes and baby formula.
- Free up valuable refrigerator space by eliminating pitchers and bottled water
- Meets strict standards of NSF International and WQA
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- The Culligan® AC-30 Good Water Machine® is maintenance-free because your local Culligan Man handles everything, and it comes with an elegant designer faucet in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
water quality can differ from town to town and even within the same municipality. With this in mind, Culligan developed the innovative AC-30® Drinking Water System featuring a 4 stage filtration system. The first filter reduces sediment; Second filter is a stage 1 carbon providing great taste; The thrid filter is the reverse osmosis filter which limits barium, selenium, and other impurities*; and the fourth and final filter is a post-stage carbon filter. It is like having a bottled water company under your sink!
*impurities may not be in your water
Invisible to the naked eye...Read More
Invisible to the naked eye, your home’s water could contain bacteria
- Whether the bacteria comes from the source or old pipes, it could make it to your home’s water
- Not all bacteria are dangerous, but why take a risk? Find out what’s in your with a Free Water Test.
Does your tap water taste bad...Read More
Does your tap water taste bad? If so, there could be contaminants such as chlorine or sulfur in your water. Let Culligan recommend a drinking water solution for your home.
Chlorine is one of the most commonly...Read More
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used water disinfectants use by water companies. However, it can leave an unpleasant taste in your water when it reaches your home. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Water that tastes salty could be...Read More
Water that tastes salty could be caused by sulfate concentration levels and geographic tendencies. Luckily, Culligan can remove the salty taste from your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Bitter tasting water is often caused...Read More
Bitter tasting water is often caused when the pH of your water is out-of-sync. Culligan has the equipment to fix the bitterness in your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Arsenic can occur natural or...Read More
Arsenic can occur natural or is a byproduct of agricultural industry. In some cases, high arsenic levels can have negative effects on your health. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to correct your arsenic problem.